Holmes Drafting Services – Entry Level Draftsman Position
AutoCAD Drafter Job Description:
We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD Drafter to generate 2D Architectural/Structural blueprints for our clients using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to coordinate with engineers, discuss floor plan designs with our clients and their clients, and generate plans to the required standards of the municipality.
To ensure success as an AutoCAD Drafter, you should have experience working with AutoCAD software, design skills, and a keen eye for detail. Above all else, we are looking for a draftsman that is self motivated, can work within required deadlines and is enthusiastic about their job.
AutoCAD Drafter Responsibilities:
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring designs meet required structural standards and Florida Building Code specifications.
- Generating 2D blueprints using AutoCAD software.
- Following company wide drafting standards.
- Updating project management timelines on various platforms.
AutoCAD Drafter Requirements:
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD Drafter.
- Knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Interest in Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Basic knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to project manage.
This is not intended to be a comprehensive list. Job duties and requirements may change at any time without notice.